Welcome to ATG
Registered Marijuana DispensaryORDER AHEAD NOW
edible and topical products
Receive announcements from ATG: Sign up
Now Available: Order Ahead
Current specials: read more
Today's medical specials:
• 20% off all Garden Remedies G-Caps! ** Amesbury Medical Patients Only **
• 20% off Sour Tsunami 1:1 UKU Cartridges ** Salisbury Medical Patients Only **
• 20% off Queen Mother Gogi chillum prepacks! ** Salisbury Medical Patients Only **
All-the-time medical specials:
• $50 off first-time purchases of $100 or more!
• 10% Financial Hardship Program discount (details below)
• 10% US Military Veteran discount
Medical Patient Loyalty Program
• Earn one loyalty point for every $20 spent (each point is worth $1)
• Redeem loyalty points starting with your next purchase
• Save points for a larger discount
• No sign-up required!
• *May not combine with certain discounts
• *In case of a dispute, ATG reserves the right to make any and all final decisions regarding its loyalty program
Alternative Therapies Group
On June 24th, 2015, ATG became the first dispensary to begin serving registered medical marijuana patients in Massachusetts. On December 15th, 2018, we began serving recreational customers too. ATG strives to offer the highest quality products and a safe, enjoyable experience for our customers. Please find our product menu below, and consider joining our text or mailing list to receive special announcements and updates.
How do I qualify as a patient? read more
Dispensaries are not allowed to certify patients for Medical Use of Marijuana. We suggest searching on the internet for "MA Medical Marijuana Doctor", and you should find several options to choose from in your area. Please click here for step-by-step instructions for registering as a patient with the state's Medical Use of Marijuana Program.
What identification is necessary to make a purchase? read more
Registered patients must bring their Cannabis Control Commission patient or caregiver registration card, AND their government-issued identification card (driver's license, passport or military ID). Please note that the Cannabis Control Commission requires notificaton when your government-issued identification changes or is renewed (driver's license renewal for example). State law prohibits dispensaries from allowing admittance to any patient without both items. Recreational customers will need to bring their government-issued identification card.
Who can visit the dispensary? read more
Registered patients and caregivers who are officially registered with the MA Cannabis Control Commission are able to visit the dispensary. Adults 21 years of age or older are also welcome to visit the dispensary. Minors cannot be admitted into the facility.
Can I see your cultivation facility? read more
Sorry, our cultivation facility is not open to the public.
How often can I visit your dispensary? read more
Since adult-use customers are checked in anonymously, they are only allowed to visit the dispensary once per day. Please make sure to bring everything you need from your car before checking in.
There are no restrictions on how often medical patients may visit the dispensary, as long as state-mandated purchase limits are strictly enforced.
What is your policy on pediatric patients? read more
ATG is serving fully-licensed pediatric patients at our Salem dispensary. Please note that state regulations require pediatric patients to have a designated caregiver. Caregivers are welcome to visit our Salem dispensary and purchase medicine on behalf of their patient. Please note that minors cannot be admitted into dispensaries.
Is the dispensary safe? read more
Customer safety and confidentiality are our highest priorities. ATG uses state-of-the-art security systems and procedures to ensure that your experience is safe, discreet and enjoyable.
How much do the products cost? read more
Please refer to the product menu on this website for the most up-to-date prices. Our pricing structure is aimed at providing the highest quality medical-grade cannabis, in a safe environment at the lowest price. Due to federal banking restrictions, we are only able to accept payment in cash at this time.
Registered patients who are US military veterans are entitled to receive a 10% discount on all purchases in our Salem dispensary. Registered patients with documented financial hardship may qualify for our Financial Hardship Program. Verified financial hardship is defined as "an individual is a recipient of MassHealth, or Supplemental Security Income, or the individual's income does not exceed 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), adjusted for family size." Patients will need to continue to provide proof of eligibility on an annual basis to maintain participation in this program. Our FHP program is not available to recreational customers.
1. To provide evidence of enrollment in MassHealth, please bring in a copy of your current award letter. If you don't have a copy, please request a copy of your "Member Approval Notice" from MassHealth. Our staff will review your documentation and get back to you once it has been processed. Please consult the chart below for discount levels.
2. To provide evidence of enrollment in Supplemental Security Income (SSI), please bring in a copy of your current award letter. If you don't have a copy, please submit SSA Form 3288 to the Social Security Administration. The SSA will mail the results to our office. Our staff will review your documentation and get back to you once it has been processed.
3. For patients who are employed, but not enrolled in MassHealth or SSI, and whose annual income is 300% of FPL or less, please complete IRS form 4506-T, and submit it to the IRS. The IRS will mail the results to our office. Our staff will review your documentation and get back to you once it has been processed. Please consult the chart below for discount levels.
|Size of family unit||300% FPL|
Please inform our staff if you wish to apply for our Financial Hardship Program. Once we have received the required documentation, it will be placed into a queue to be processed by our staff. Once you become a patient at our facility, our staff will review your documentation and get back to you. We are not generally able to process FHP applications on the same day they are submitted. This is a very popular program. We appreciate your patience as we process each application as quickly as possible. Please note that Salem is a medical and adult-use dispensary while Salisbury is adult-use only.
What is your return policy? read more
ATG does not accept returns or exchanges. However, batteries and cartridges have been known to fail from time to time. We are happy to exchange defective cartridges or batteries within 30 days of purchase. Please bring the defective item and original receipt to the dispensary where you made your purchase.
Are seeds and plants sold at the dispensary? read more
Sorry, the sale of seeds and plants is not offered at this time.
The following articles have been compiled here for your convenience. ATG has no affiliation with the providers of this content, nor do we take responsibility for the accuracy of this third-party content. Please consult with your physician before making decisions about your health.
Recent Research on Medical Marijuana
Marijuana Research, Hepatitis C
Marijuana May Help HIV Patients Keep Mental Stamina Longer
Medical Cannabis for Elderly Safer Than Opioids?
Marijuana and Fatty Liver Disease: How the Plant Can Help
Cannabis-Based Medication and Tourette's Syndrome-Research
Legalized Medical Cannabis Lowers Opioid Use, Study Finds
Veterans and Medical Cannabis
Study: Marijuana Can Help Battle Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and Addiction
Medical Marijuana for Insomnia
Post Operative Pain and Medical Marijuana
General Use of Cannabis for PTSD Symptoms
Medical Cannabis Ideal for Recovering from Stroke or Other Brain Injury
Why Cannabis Stems Inflammation
Cannabis and the Relief for HIV/AIDS
Treating Bipolar Disorder With Marijuana: Is it Safe?
Medical Marijuana for Back Pain
Pain Management Health and Medical Marijuana
Medical Marijuana for Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
Study Shows Medical Marijuana Reduces Chroinc Pain and Opioid Use
Marijuana for Pain: The Best Cannabis Strains for Chronic Pain