edible and topical products
We are serving registered patients in our Salem facility 9am to 6:45pm, seven days a week. Appointments
are not required to visit ATG. New and existing patients are invited to visit the dispensary any time
we are open. We are located at 50 Grove St in Salem, Massachusetts.
Please note that the dispensary is closed in observance of the following national holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Dispensaries are not allowed to certify patients for Medical Use of Marijuana. We suggest searching on the internet for "MA Medical Marijuana Doctor", and you should find several options to choose from in your area. Please click here for step-by-step instructions for registering as a patient with the state's Medical Use of Marijuana Program.
On June 24th, 2015, ATG became the first dispensary in Massachusetts to begin serving registered patients. The dispensary is located in historic Salem. ATG strives to offer a safe and enjoyable experience for our patients. Please find our product menu below, and consider joining our mailing list to receive special announcements and updates.
• 20% off Cherry Cookies flower!
• $50 off first-time purchases of $100 or more!
• 10% Financial Hardship Program discount (details below)
• 10% US Military Veteran discount
* Please note that specials cannot be combined
Your Department of Public Health patient or caregiver registration card, AND your government-issued identification card are needed (driver's license, passport or military ID). Please note that DPH requires notificaton when your government-issued identification changes or is renewed (driver's license renewal for example). State law prohibits dispensaries from allowing admittance to any patient without both items.
Only patients and caregivers who are officially registered with the MA Department of Public Health are able to visit the dispensary. Non-registered individuals and minors who accompany a registered patient or caregiver to a dispensary visit cannot be admitted into the facility.
Sorry, our cultivation facility is not open to the public.
There are no restrictions on how often registered patients and caregivers may visit the dispensary.
ATG is serving fully-licensed pediatric patients. Please note that DPH regulations require pediatric patients to have a designated caregiver. Caregivers are welcome to visit our dispensary and purchase medicine on behalf of their patient. Please note that minors cannot be admitted into the facility.
Patient safety and confidentiality are our highest priorities. ATG uses state-of-the-art security systems and procedures to ensure that your experience is safe, discreet and enjoyable.
Please refer to the product menu on this website for the most up-to-date prices. Our pricing structure is aimed at providing the highest quality medical-grade cannabis, in a safe environment at the lowest price. Due to federal banking restrictions, we are only able to accept payment in cash at this time.
Veterans are entitled to receive a 10% discount on all purchases. Patients with documented financial hardship may qualify for our Financial Hardship Program. Verified financial hardship is defined as "an individual is a recipient of MassHealth, or Supplemental Security Income, or the individual's income does not exceed 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), adjusted for family size." Patients will need to continue to provide proof of eligibility on an annual basis to maintain participation in this program.
1. To provide evidence of enrollment in MassHealth, please bring in a copy of your current award letter. If you don't have a copy, please request a copy of your "Member Approval Notice" from MassHealth. Our staff will review your documentation and get back to you once it has been processed. Please consult the chart below for discount levels.
2. To provide evidence of enrollment in Supplemental Security Income (SSI), please bring in a copy of your current award letter. If you don't have a copy, please submit SSA Form 3288 to the Social Security Administration. The SSA will mail the results to our office. Our staff will review your documentation and get back to you once it has been processed.
3. For patients who are employed, but not enrolled in MassHealth or SSI, and whose annual income is 300% of FPL or less, please complete IRS form 4506-T, and submit it to the IRS. The IRS will mail the results to our office. Our staff will review your documentation and get back to you once it has been processed. Please consult the chart below for discount levels.
|Size of family unit||300% FPL|
Please inform our staff if you wish to apply for our Financial Hardship Program. Once we have received the required documentation, it will be placed into a queue to be processed by our staff. Once you become a patient at our facility, our staff will review your documentation and get back to you. We are not generally able to process FHP applications on the same day they are submitted. This is a very popular program. We appreciate your patience as we process each application as quickly as possible.
We do expect a small percentage of vaporizer cartridges to fail. We are happy to exchange defective cartridges or batteries. Please bring the defective item (and original receipt if possible) with you on your next visit to the dispensary. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by defective products.
Sorry, the sale of seeds and plants is not allowed at this time.
The following articles have been compiled here for your convenience. ATG has no affiliation with the providers of this content, nor do we take responsibility for the accuracy of this third-party content. Please consult with your physician before making decisions about your health.
Join our List
Sign me up to receive announcements and updates from ATG
Please confirm that you are at least 21 years of ageConfirm